Complimentary Access Program
Complimentary use of Quayside single trip service for Principal cardholder and up to 1 companion travelling on the same flight
Validity Period: 1 November 2018 – 31 October 2019
Eligibility: World and World Elite Mastercard® cardholders with cards issued in Singapore
Location: 60 Airport Boulevard, CIP Terminal, Singapore 819643
Terms and Conditions
Complimentary Access Program
- Promotion is valid from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019. Travel must be completed by 31 October 2019.
- Promotion is valid only for World and World Elite Mastercard credit and debit cards issued in Singapore; and travel must be made with a full cost airline and paid using a World or World Elite Mastercard credit or debit card. The Singapore issued World and World Elite Mastercard credit or debit card must be presented for booking and redemption. This will be effective for all bookings made from 1 November 2017.
- Promotion is limited to redemption of 100 complimentary JetQuay Quayside single trip services per calendar month, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each eligible cardholder, identified by his/her Passport Number, is entitled to up to two redemptions of complimentary JetQuay Quayside single trip service per calendar year, regardless of the number of eligible World and World Elite Mastercard credit and debit cards owned by the eligible cardholder. Redemption is limited to one complimentary service per eligible cardholder per calendar month. For the avoidance of doubt, cardholders who have made more than two or more successful redemptions from 1 January to 31 October 2018 shall not be eligible for another redemption in the same calendar year.
- In cases where the Promotion is fully redeemed for the calendar month or if the eligible cardholder has made two successful redemptions in a calendar year, the eligible cardholder may purchase a JetQuay Quayside single tip service at a special price of S$250 (subject to taxes), provided such purchase is made on a eligible World and World Elite Mastercard credit or debit card. S$50 surcharge per way applies to all Terminal 4 Quayside service.
- For enquiries or reservations, call JetQuay at +65 6262 2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackout dates apply. Promotion is not valid on the blackout dates. Please call JetQuay for the most updated list of blackout dates.
- Advance booking can only be made in the preceding calendar month of the flight departure/arrival, and a minimum 24 hours’ advance booking is required. Any changes or cancellations must be communicated at least 6 hours prior to flight departure/arrival time. Late cancellations (less than 6 hours before flight departure/arrival) and “no-shows” will be charged directly to the World and World Elite credit or debit card based on the full price.
- There is no charge for infants below 2 years old.
- Redemption may not be available for all airlines, and restrictions may apply for certain airlines. Please check with JetQuay for further information, and note that JetQuay is not able to accommodate any exceptional arrangements or request for partial service.
- Mastercard does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered under the Promotion. The products and services have not been certified by Mastercard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Promotion to be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by Mastercard.